Monday, July 7, 2008

Sports Sunday

I've held off for a while on writing regularly in this blog, but I think now is as good a time as any to start. I’m working on some paintings, and usually Sunday is a day when I don’t answer phones or email and I just lock myself in my studio and get down to work. Unfortunately I was completely side tracked by an incredible day in sports. The British Grand Prix…hurray Lewis!! and the Wimbledon Men’s final. Now I’ve never been a huge tennis fan, but I was jumping around, biting my nails and thrashing pillows around on the couch watching Nadal and Federer fight to the death in almost 5 hours of the most dramatic and exciting tennis I’ve ever watched. although I like and respect Federer, I was going for Nadal so I was overjoyed at the outcome. If anyone missed this incredible match, poor you!! However you can catch up with photos and video on the Wimbledon site.
http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/index.html

No comments: