Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exhibitions 2009





In 2009 I joined the Com2art association which creates group art exhibitions for unique venues. So far this year my work has been in St. Tropez and Beziers. The St. Tropez exhibition was in an old wash house, it really brought something to all the art. In July some paintings will travel to the Langedoc region of France to be exhibited in 2 winery estates. September 1-15 for the first time my paintings will be shown in Zaragoza, Spain. The last stop before attending the SNBA Salon in Paris will be at Galerie Aleph in Marseille. A busy year for my paintings touring..I wish I could go along with them everywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!...hows the new painting coming along?
Thanks for the comment Dawn, l must say that l am struggling with abstraction...its hard to unlearn!

Cheers
Mark